Bermuda Crochet Cruise!

I am so excited to announce that I will be taking a 6-day crochet cruise vacation with you this year!

I cannot wait to board the Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas on May 25th and head to Bermuda! We will be crocheting the days at sea away, then exploring the amazing island of Bermuda, then more crocheting at sea on the way home! Sounds like the perfect vacation to me! Plus while you are in class with me doing what you love,  your travel partner can lay on deck, go to the spa, hit all the buffets, do whatever it is THEY love to do on vacation! It's a win-win for everyone!!

I've not been to Bermuda but have heard that it's the most beautiful and probably happiest place on earth. Can't wait to find out for myself!!  I have been on the Enchantment of the Seas before and it's a wonderful ship. For more information, please visit the website of the nice people that are arranging it all for us:

While you are there be sure to check out all their other craft cruises! They have some pretty amazing itineraries and excellent instructors!!

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • Trackbacks are closed for this post.
Comments

• 1/7/2012 11:58 AM Kristin wrote:
    So what does the "boot camp" entail? I try not to sweat when I crochet.
    1. 1/7/2012 8:19 PM -drew emborsky- wrote:
      I call them Boot Camps because we hunker down and learn something really well. They aren't really project related but skill related. It's in good fun and not stressful at all. Especially on a cruise ship. To Bermuda. It's pretty relaxing actually!
  • 1/8/2012 1:24 PM Kristin wrote:
    Appropriate for all fitness levels, I hope! LOL!! Seriously looking into this!
  • 1/10/2012 8:38 PM April wrote:
    Congrats on another cruise Mr. Drew. Maybe one day I will get to go with you I can dream..hope....think up really evil ways to convince my husband to give one to me
  • 1/19/2012 8:16 PM Delz wrote:
    Couldn't think of a better way to cruise. I've taken my crochet on cruises, but had some "funny" stares. They just don't get it!!! Enjoy yourself. Maybe some day....
  • 5/4/2012 9:11 PM Rachel wrote:
    I'd love to tell you that the patterns I downloaded were awesome, but I never could figure out where to go to get the link to download... anyway, I wouldnt have downloaded them at all if I didnt think they were wonderful
    Rachel